A Day In The Life : July 1 Photo Project, post yours here!

Luminosity said:
Hands up who thinks the 'Day in the Life ' theme should be an ongoing thing ?
Every once in a while we can agree on & nominate a date and get shootin ....

Yes but weekends are much better.

I missed it because i was at work all day :( Sucks being in a job where it is illegal to take photos @ work thanks to a few stupid people. There are lots of cool toys here too.
Definitely up for more of these "a day in the life" topics though.

Hopefully mine will be up tomorrow, too! Sorry so late.....always has to a slacker in the group, though, right? ;)

Ok, so I finally got mine done. I didnt realise that the only film I had was 400, 400 or 400 speed, so theyre a little grainy. Some of them are larger than others but I had such a headache getting it all together I just couldnt be bothered with it anymore :oops: theyve only been cropped and text added.

Kara's Day in the life

Enjoy

Kara

PS you might have to click it a few times or refresh cos that damn server sucks!

Man, we have a whole bunch of Daniels here :)

They're fine, Graig! You look so cute when you're pretending to be asleep. :wink:

I got mine scanned last night before I crashed...

I vote we be able to put up "A Day in the Life" whenever we happen to assemble one, without any time pressure of a deadline. It's too hard for some of us slackers, especially those of us with questionable access to this site. :p

Graig,

Do you change your bedsheet daily ?? :D

I wasnt a sleep in that pic...but I wasnt too awake either. My alarm just went off and I grabed my camera that I just so happened to have sitting next to me.

danalec....huh?

Oh, and next time instead of picking a day...we pick a week or something. Im trying to come up with another idea like this though. A lot of people seemed to have enjoyed this.

graigdavis said:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4689309&uid=1242991&members=1

Is the bike single speed or is there no rear break?

graigdavis said:
danalec....huh?

The bed spread looks different in both the images.. first and last shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back