A Day of firsts

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
April 19th 2008 - The day I set foot into the wedding industry.

To say I was slightly nervous would be an understatement - I rocked up at the brides house at 2pm and was shaking with fear, 5 cancer sticks later and I was still shaking. I called her to find out how far away she was and she was still 45mins away so I wandered up the road to visit the Groom who was still wandering around in boardies and a singlet. 2:30pm passed and i'd just taken a handful of 'getting ready' shots of the boys when the bride called and said she was 5mins away. I grabbed my gear and ran back down the street. Pre-ceremony shots were done and I left for the venue.

Everything after that was a blur - I didn't sit down again until 9pm just after the bride and groom left the reception.

Pictures:

_MG_0001.jpg

_MG_0004.jpg

_MG_0011.jpg

_MG_0015.jpg

_MG_0031.jpg

_MG_0269.jpg

_MG_0260.jpg

_MG_0050.jpg

Enjoy. :)

I hear ya on the nervousness. I have my first coming up and just woke up from a nightmare about it. You did a nice job. I like the rings and the hummer ones best.

I have done 6 weddings now and I still get very nervous before. I like though as I think it keeps me on the top of my game always thinking about the next shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back