A day on the mountain

ArkansasBandit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few of the shots from the trip we took to Hickory Nut Mountain in Hot Springs. I'm fairly new to photography but I figured I'd give it a shot and take the punches if these aren't good. Thanks for taking a peek.:wink:

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

Welcome to the forum. And those are wonderful shots for your first post. I like the feeling of movement in that first one (of water gently lapping against the stones). The sky is beautiful in the last two. I especially like the second of the three shots, with the silhouetted tree and that spectacular sky. Well done.

Yeah I actually got several different angles on it. Here is another of that same riff in the water.

DSC00528.jpg

What a sky in 2 and 3 - wow!
I think I would like Photo 1 really, really much if the far bank were not to be seen at all (can be brought about by cropping). I did a "scroll-crop" on my screen and felt like there might be something in it... just like lostprophet created a photo with an enormous impact by cropping (here) - scroll down to see the original photo.

I cropped that picture and changed the lighting on it. tell me what you think about it now.

DSC00524Remake.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back