A different angle

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
i paid my visit to the golden gate bridge...again. This time, armed with my camera and ready to experiment with angles.

i would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

ggb05282005_image004.jpg

I like the angle a lot. But it really needs to be sharper IMO. The bright sun kind of gives a cool effect, but maybe it would help if there were even more contrast to really show the rays. Nice perspective on this, not the typical shot you'd see of the bridge :)

I really like the composition, but I think I'd like it better in color, or at least I'd be interested in seeing it in color. Oh, and I second the sharper comment. I LOVE the perspective. Finally, a different Golden Gate shot. :)

yay that is really strong photo! great angle

i like the angle as well and agree a bump in contrast would help it a lot!

Thanks everyone for thier input and critique. I tried playing with it some more to up the contrat and make it sharper, but noticed that the sharpness was lost in the compression. The original in full size looks good (IMO). As for contrast, if i add any more contrast, the sun gets blown out and starts taking away from the picture.

On request, I have posted a color version. Feel free to give me your input on this one (or vs the B&W). Thanks again!

IMG_3467_color.jpg

Most reactions

Back