TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9622.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

IMG_9477.jpg

Beautiful family and great pics!
I love the expression in the last photo.

Its just my opinion but with that much sunlight you should have made him take the hat off. I took about 27 photos two weeks ago and the same thing happened to me. Lots of shadow over the persons face.

The last pic is definatly my favorite.

The first has shadows under his cap that kinda ruin it a bit. Its a nice picture, love how the kids are outside and can't settle down kinda feel.

The second one is nice as well, I feel it could use some cropping to remove part of the sky and focus more on the kid in the picture

for photo 1 you need a reflector or off camera flash to get some light underneath his cap.... IMO the shot would look better with a shallower depth of field...also the smallest child is not sharing in the moment

for photo 2 I would most likely clone out the ghost in the back and would be looking for better eye position... try shooting these types of shots in burst mode and work on the best of the bunch....

for photo 3 you need to lose the buggy in the back drop and work on the skin tone of the skin tone of the child.... too much blue/gray... if you shot raw you might want to warm up the white balance a bit... a reflector positioned camera left would have also benefit this shot...

hope this helps

Most reactions

New Topics

Back