Photos NOT OK to edit
780-c5806w.jpg

Bold shape
Strength of line
Sunset light
Ambient light
Use of underexposure

-

Very nice :) Like that touch of yellow cloud in the sky (sunrise/sunset?)

thank you. sunset- the sun is actually behind a huge rock formation behind me and hitting the clouds to the right. for as many times as I've been there, I've never done a sunrise. --- ROADTRIP!!!

I can see why that's a favourite spot! For all the reasons you listed, it's a really interesting shot that grabs one's attention and holds it. My eye keeps finding new things of interest the longer I look at it.

I can see why that's a favourite spot! For all the reasons you listed, it's a really interesting shot that grabs one's attention and holds it. My eye keeps finding new things of interest the longer I look at it.

Another shot I really enjoy. You caught the light just right I think.

Thank you Anty, Bob.

The location is incredible to me. Maybe not for photos, but I just like to be there to hang and think. Taking family there, it's also become sentimental. The one mini-meetup I had with a TPF member we ended up there. I've taken a few small groups on private tours of the park and make sure that this is the first stop. It's somewhat popular, and when I get out there on the weekends it's a great place to meet people from all over the world.

It looks like a beautiful place. Is that Death Valley?

Very cool. That definitely looks like a limb. The formation seems so human.

Beautiful shot. The sky's a lovely colour.

Thank you. The sky was a lucky break.

It looks like a beautiful place. Is that Death Valley?

Gorgeous location. Could sit there all day.

Great shot, the sky is amazing!!

Thank you. With such a narrow view of the sky-any higher clouds at the right time of day are very rare.

Very cool. That definitely looks like a limb. The formation seems so human.

Thank you. Someday I'll post my collection of anthropomorphii. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back