Post your photos of Paris!

Where did you see a flag?

I’m so confused. Nothing new, eh?

Where did you see a flag?

I’m so confused. Nothing new, eh?
Joayne said she had some flags. Probably because she posted too many images, so they have to check them out first, as she is a new member?
I have not seen any flags but I have just posted my second pic here and apparently that’s not enough to ring any bells. Or flags rather.

Joayne said she had some flags. Probably because she posted too many images, so they have to check them out first, as she is a new member?
I have not seen any flags but I have just posted my second pic here and apparently that’s not enough to ring any bells. Or flags rather.
@joayne can you explain what @Levina de Ruijter is talking about? :uncomfortableness:

LoL.. look at your Avatar beneath location. I see a little Dutch flag for Levina, and a little USA flag under Seattle WA for Phil.
Sorry for the slow reply, I was mowing my lawn :whip:

btw Phil, are you in actual Seattle? I spend every August on Mercer Island, since like 1996. My partner was gifted a house there. Not one of the giant ones on the shores of Lake Washington :loyal: just a tiny house more in the center of the Island...

LoL.. look at your Avatar beneath location. I see a little Dutch flag for Levina, and a little USA flag under Seattle WA for Phil.
Ah ha. Think you have to put your location in the account details and it just puts the flag automatically. Maybe the system doesn’t know where the Netherlands is. Dunno.
btw Phil, are you in actual Seattle? I spend every August on Mercer Island, since like 1996. My partner was gifted a house there. Not one of the giant ones on the shores of Lake Washington :loyal: just a tiny house more in the center of the Island...
Yes we live just of Seattle about 15 minutes. Let me know some time when you’re coming and we can have a coffee.

Ah ha. Think you have to put your location in the account details and it just puts the flag automatically. Maybe the system doesn’t know where the Netherlands is. Dunno.

Yes we live just of Seattle about 15 minutes. Let me know some time when you’re coming and we can have a coffee.

I'm seeing flags in both of your avatar boxes and mine and most everyone's.. I must have special vision! :bek181:

Levina has a flag I see. So life is good.

Dining Out

Attachments

• Dining Out.jpg
    Dining Out.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry for the slow reply, I was mowing my lawn :whip:

Oooh, THAT flag you’re talking about! 😲
I thought you meant a red flag!

I see I’m not the only one having fun with the smileys again! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back