A few Auto photos

HarryRS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sup, everybody. just joined and this be my first post. Heres just a few automotive photos I took with my AE-1. C&C welcome. Oh, and what have you guys found to be best for photo hosting?

1.jpg

FH000007edit.jpg

FH000001copy.jpg

FH000004copy.jpg

FH000005copy.jpg

FH000014.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I think your second and last shot are the nicest of the bunch. The 3rd-5th shots have a glare that is very distracting. The first shot seems to lack some punch to it in my opinion.

Overall, very good photos in my opinion!

As for photo host, I have had good experience with flickr and photobucket. I know there are more out there, just haven't tried them...

nice Z! (stock?)

Love the 2nd one. Looks a bit like a shot from a vintage car poster or magazine :)

Thanks for the comments guys. everything you said Abel i agree with. And now the more I look at it that light post in my third photo is really annoying/distracting.

The Z is my buddy's. pretty sure the motor is stock, straight piped, sport springs and urethane bushings.

Whats annoying to some....
I really like the light in the fourth shot! I guess that makes me special. The glare seems to be right on the line of too much, and the reflection in the passenger window is a bit distracting. But other than that it's my favorite shot. The pics of the Z are cool, I am pretty sure that is the car my dad drove when i was a kid. Or at least one very similar...

What make of car is in the first shot? I really like it just need to know what it is. Year? Model?

like the 4th one... :D nice lighting contrast and composition...

Most reactions

Back