A few from today

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, half my equipment is in at Nikon for servicing and I’ve been ill with a cold but the blue skies kept calling me out so managed to get enough energy to get in an hour of shooting before retreating back to the sofa to watch the Olympics.

lynde20062120496copy.jpg

lynde20062120491copy.jpg

lynde20062120499copy.jpg

via20062120436copy.jpg

via20062120437copy.jpg

Next weekend I’m going to be on photo withdrawals so it better be as sunny as this weekend.

Thanks for looking,

Eric

The first and last shot are esp. nice. It would've taken me much longer than an hour to get shots half as good :p. Hope you feel better soon.

woodsac said:
Nice series Eric.
I like the angle and the compo of the first train shot with the lights in the bg.
I totally agree here about the train shot - very nicely composed.

The second goose shot, showing that amazing wingspan is really quite awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks for struggling out there to make my day. ;) Hope you feel better soon! :)

classic Eric shots and angles. glad you were able to out and about my friend!

hope your equipment gets well soon ;)

I love how you caught the wings in the first photo! That's awesome! Nice shots as usual!

Raymond J Barlow said:
cool shots Airic, I thought you were working this weekend?? Its good you got out, the weather was cool, but great light.

No, I had to work last weekend and now I was sick this weekend. Next weekend better be sunny or there will be hell to pay! I'm on serious photo withdrawals and after missing the Saw Wet yesterday I need to make up some ground.

Eric

Most reactions

Back