A Few In The Park

theusher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Took this picture of my wife at a park today. I was (am) having trouble trying to think of things that would make a good photo, but then this line of triangular climbing rings came into view and I thought it would make a great frame. Unfortunately it was gray and overcast today so the lighting was pretty poor.

I converted it to b&w (an attempt at a high contrast b&w) because I didn't realize when you take a photo in RAW you don't get the b&w output just the color raw file.

This one was kind of a surprise. I didn't think it came out well at all, but the colors were much better than I expected.

As usual all comments good or bad (hopefully constructive) are appreciated. :wink:

I like the framing in one nice idea!

I like the framing too. Looks like she is in a chocolate kiss. Would be a great Valentine photo :D. I like the horse in #2. Wish the face was more in focus... but it still looks cool the way it is.

Nice idea to frame her face in those climbing rings ... now she might wish she were a little taller, doesn't she? Only nitpick is the rod that grows out of part of her head and her hat merging with the bright sky ... you did not, by any chance, take another one from a slightly different angle with her standing more in front of those trees to the left?

Pity about the rocking horse's face being out of focus, but the colours are very nice, indeed!!

What could I have done to make the horse's face more in focus? When I composed the picture I recall centering it on the horses face and side. Perhaps a slightly larger aperture would have helped?

As for the rod, it bothered me too. :( I should have noticed it was there, indeed my bad. I don't think cloning it out would even be an option at this point though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back