Kalamazoo; Home Town Shots

malignite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, its been a little while so here are some pictures I took while walking downtown one day not too long ago. Hope ya like em.

town017.jpg

town005.jpg

town039.jpg

Comments please!

I like the textures in 2 and 3 :thumbup:

That sky is very blue!!! :shock:
Is that the true colour of a sky? Here it is mostly grey, only sometimes we get to see the faintest of blue.

I like composition as well as the total simplicity of Photo 1.
Diagonal lines do help photos a lot, don't they?

aw, you're making me miss Kalamazoo. I wanna move back to the area (and yes, I know I am not that far away). Is that church the Methodist one? Or the Catholic or Lutheran one near it?

Thanks for the comments everybody. I'm not sure which church that is, I didn't really look for it. I guess you know how many churches there are packed into that little area so I could easily be mistaken if I were to make a guess. Oh, LaFoto, I was really surprised how that picture turned out, so blue...

the composition of #2 is great... i think #3 is kinda boring, but i have a church picture with crazy blue skies w/ the same angle and everything. i'd post it, but i don't think it's scanned.

Finally, another person from K-zoo! However, I do not know the name of that church either. To make the image a little more interesting, the red door would have contrasted nice in the last image. As for the sky, some days I am suprised how blue it can get. I just hope you werent out shooting in the last few days, I know I wasnt!

man there are a lot of K-zoo people on here...i guess i sorta lived there for 4 years... people who have never heard of kalamazoo like to make fun of the name :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back