A few Maternity shots.

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tell me what you guys think of these shots. I know the flower on is a tad out of focus. What do you think of the poses and framing.
AmyonswingMedium.jpg

AmybytreewwhitedressMedium.jpg

AmyonrockMedium.jpg

myandflowersMedium.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/sparkstyson/mybellyMedium.jpg

don't cut off the feet and they are perfect, the one with her reclining would also make a good head and shoulders if your crop it vertile to her chest.

Nice work on everything else though. Im impressed. getting all of the body or cut at the chest is a hard lesson sometimes but it make for a better portrait.

She smiles nicely and looks happy, and to have placed her in shadowy areas has helped spread the daylight evenly on her face.
Unfortunately you have composed your photos so parts of her limbs get cropped off in crucial places (joints), which is generally considered a no-no. The third is nicest as to the light and background, I say, but she looks like she's amputated at her knees.

If that second photo were mine, I'd crop it differently to help composition and move her out of the centre a bit. I'd lose some on the left and some off the bottom part, for the dress is "half-in-half-out" ... and I would wish to either see all of it or less. Since all-of-it is not possible, the second option would be the one for me...

The last photo suggests a horizontal framing to me, with legs included, and if she wishes to show her little bump a tad more, she might recline more. Maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back