A few more from Friday

Ahhhh harvest mice, every home should have one

really like the blackbird shot

The blackbird photo is a nice "guess what is my subject"-photo, and of course the surrounding colour is lovely! :mrgreen:

I like the DOF and overall colour on the mouse-photo though I don't quite see what that mouse is doing, is it sleeping, maybe?

I take it you went to some kind of zoo on the weekend?

^^^ Looks like it was a zoo of cute cuddly creatures. The 'boarlet' photo is sweet...looks like it's a cousin of "Babe" from the movie.

As I haven't worked out how to quote individual replies in one I hope you dont mind if I reply to you all at once?.

Thanks Andy

Corinna: The place is called the Owl & Otter Sanctaury and is in the New Forest, the mouse is sleping in a miniature bucket...

Thanks Anty. There was about half a dozen Boarlets wandering about the place. It was quite difficult getting this shot as I had a Fallow Deer chewing at my jacket and zip and everything that was part of my clothing at the same time.......

Wow, the deer are that tame??? Sounds like a great spot for photography and animal-watching.

Wow, the deer are that tame??? Sounds like a great spot for photography and animal-watching.

Her name is Dotty I think, and she has been there since she was 3 months old and seems to love dangley things.....

:stun: .......................................................................
girl (14).gif

all are cool,. but those first 2 !!! so awsome !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back