A Few of My Lightning pics

RCflyer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from Nebraska, I'm new to photography and like to photograph lightning. Here are my first attemps at capturing lightning.

$IMG_7147.JPG$IMG_7150.JPG$IMG_7149.JPG$IMG_7236 - Copy (2).JPG$IMG_7148.JPG$IMG_7236 - Copy (3).JPG$IMG_4696.JPG$IMG_7236 - Copy.JPG$IMG_7084.JPG$IMG_7151.JPG

Nice!

You will quickly find to take your lightning shot to the next level you need the lightning (you've got that down), and an interesting foreground. Get a list of places you think would look cool in foreground in your mind (or keep a notebook) then when storms pop up get that subject between you and the storm.

My favorite kind of photography.

Nice shots! Since I've gotten into photography we haven't had a decent thunderstorm...such bs. I want to try this.

Nice!

You will quickly find to take your lightning shot to the next level you need the lightning (you've got that down), and an interesting foreground. Get a list of places you think would look cool in foreground in your mind (or keep a notebook) then when storms pop up get that subject between you and the storm.

My favorite kind of photography.

Thanks, I will for sure try getting a subject in the foreground, there's a lot of trees, it would be nice to get a single tree then the lighning next to it.

Thanks, that one is also my favorite, wish I got more like it but the storm moved to quick.

they're pretty good, that was the last picture I got, 4 is actually cropped out of 8. I just got my 10-22mm EF-S lens yesterday and I love the wide angle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back