Dandelion in Black and White

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been messing around with the idea of these in black and white, partially because of my aversion to yellow and partially because, well, it's a Dandelion and in no short supply lol

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Curiosity at coffee time bump :)

I have no dandelion love usually, but I quite like this shot. The more I look at it the more I find to like in it. Textury goodness.

I was really enjoying the distracting parts as "more to enjoy". But I tend to enjoy getting distracted by things like.....what was I saying?

Thanks C :) It is definitely the texture and bokeh that makes me like this shot too, as I look around I quite enjoy it.
Thanks Sharon :) I quite like how the yellow is converting to B&W too , I think I almost want more background/eliminate the deep shadows... just total bokehlicious?
Luckily we are just in the first round of these things and it's shaping up to be a prolific year of yellow so I can pick them to my hearts content and play!

I would like to see a bit more differentiation in the various tones in the yellow, by way of some B&W filter effects.I think the yellow bits need more differentiation.

Thanks for your thoughts Derrel and Ktan :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back