A Few Recent Shoots - March-June 2023

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been busier than ever with photo shoots over the past few months. Here are some of my favorites from some of those shoots.

----

A few shots from a shoot I was hired to do for an ad-campaign for Pride Northwest, featuring a number of local drag performers and LGBTQ activists and artists.

364A8314_2 copy 2.jpg

364A8161 copy.jpg

364A7558 copy.jpg

364A7957 copy.jpg

----

Photos I was hired to take of another local photographer:

364A2610-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A2666 copy.jpg

----

A photo I was hired to take for a local makeup and hair artist who needed a photo to submit to a hair competition:

364A0969 copy.jpg

----

Photos from two different model portfolios:

Isa:
364A2022 copy.jpg

Kaia:

364A9979 copy.jpg

----

My friend Kenni:

364A5593 nose.jpg

----

A few photos from a shoot I was hired to do for local cosplayers, who needed promotional photos to represent themselves as judges for an upcoming cosplay competition:

364A1211-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

364A1320 copy.jpg

364A1304 copy.jpg

----

I wasn't hired to take these last two. One of my friends wanted to go to a drag brunch for their birthday. I brought my camera with me, and after the drag show I was inspired to ask a couple of the performers if I could take their pictures:

364A0762 socialmedia.jpg

364A0721 copy.jpg

Last edited:
#9 is my favorite but, why did you cut off the top of her head?

All really nicely done. You’ve set a high bar for yourself with previous work and you keep raising it. I’m a sucker for eye contact so those are my immediate favorites. I love the brightness of 12 and the expression of 15 and the way the freckles are subtle on 9.

#9 is my favorite but, why did you cut off the top of her head?
Thank you. It wasn't a conscious decision, but I also don't see any issue with it especially for close-in shots like that.

All really nicely done. You’ve set a high bar for yourself with previous work and you keep raising it. I’m a sucker for eye contact so those are my immediate favorites. I love the brightness of 12 and the expression of 15 and the way the freckles are subtle on 9.
Thank you so much. I'm always trying to improve and set a higher standard for myself; it's the only way I can see myself getting any better.

Wow - you have been busy! I imagine the shoot for the Pride NW ad campaign was fun - great outfits! #2 is fabulous!

The photographer set up is very nice - I like the use of the chessboard and leather chairs: very handsome browns.

I predict you'll only get busier, adding these shots to your portfolio. Each one displays your command of lighting and posing. Great work! 👍

amazing photography portraits.. love 10.. reminds me of the wild west..

Do you ever take a bad photo? All excellent. If I had to pick favorites they would be 10 and 15 for the eyes.

All great shots.

Wow - you have been busy! I imagine the shoot for the Pride NW ad campaign was fun - great outfits! #2 is fabulous!

The photographer set up is very nice - I like the use of the chessboard and leather chairs: very handsome browns.

I predict you'll only get busier, adding these shots to your portfolio. Each one displays your command of lighting and posing. Great work! 👍
Thank you so much Terri.

I've been on Vacation in the Midwest to spend time with some of my chosen family since July 2nd and I've even been quite busy with both paid shoots and art shoots since getting here despite being on vacation. Today will be the fifth photo shoot since my vacation started, and there's still one more for sure and potentially another in addition to that before I go back home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back