A Four Year Old Dandelion!

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well the image is 4 years old anyway. I'm sure that the particles that formed the object I took the picture of had changed 100% just a few moments after the shot was taken and now are so widely distributed & modified that indeed nothing recognizable as a dandelion remains. ;)

JpegEdit_Select_Large.jpg

Nikon 880, 1/110 s, f/4.2, 20mm, shot as JPEG on 4/22/04 @ 5:58:50 AM

JPegEdit_Edit_1.png
JPegEdit_Edit_3.png

Here's a few other edits preformed on the original file. I couldn't decide which I liked most so here's all three.​

- Enjoy!

Crits and comments always welcome! (I don't remember the circumstances of this shot so I dunno why it appears to be floating in front of a thicket of trees and shrubbery.) PS- The laws of chaos perdition state that if we wait long enough the same particles that originally formed this flower will again join to reform an identical one. So everytime you see a dandelion you can ask yourself if maybe it's this one just reformed again. :D

Last edited:
Very nice and geometric. I like the first one the best because it seems to pop out at me more. Otherwise they are all good :D

Thats lovely I agree on the first one there is so much detail to be seen! :)

Yup, that's the difference between small images and larger ones. I keep saying that in threads where they post a 600x400 or worse 400x300 images and then ask for C&C but I think I'm mostly ignored. :D

Anyway I sure appreciate the comments! Thank you Dmitri (Jimmy, David, Timothy :D) and Poppy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back