A Little Peek a Boo

mwilson263

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple shots of the wife as we were walking around town.

IMG_9333 web.jpg
IMG_9342 web.jpg

Cute shots, but unfortunately it appears that you've missed focus; while the bricks/stone/?? image right appear to be sharply focused, her face is distinctly soft.

Cute shots, but unfortunately it appears that you've missed focus; while the bricks/stone/?? image right appear to be sharply focused, her face is distinctly soft.

Thanks for the feedback. I used a high pass filter on her in post processing, but maybe I shouldn't have - I thought it made her look soft as well. I'm not real good at Photoshop.

And what you did in post proccesing IMO make it look like you photoshoped her in to it

And what you did in post proccesing IMO make it look like you photoshoped her in to it

Thanks Logan. Here's the original shot with no editing (aside from a little crop). One thing I noticed as I looked at the EXIF data (105mm, f4.5, 1/60, iso 100) - I didn't realize I had the shutter speed that slow which is likely the cause for the softness of the shot. Does it at least look a little more natural & less like I photoshopped her in?

IMG_9333 web a.jpg

Thanks Logan. Here's the original shot with no editing (aside from a little crop). One thing I noticed as I looked at the EXIF data (105mm, f4.5, 1/60, iso 100) - I didn't realize I had the shutter speed that slow which is likely the cause for the softness of the shot. Does it at least look a little more natural & less like I photoshopped her in?

View attachment 145115
its better but still looks like you photoshopped her in IMO it may just be the lighting or it may just be my eyes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back