A Montana Wedding...

Wolff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
traciwolffphotography.shutterfly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During my first interview with the bride she mentioned that she had originally wanted to get married in the middle of a mud pit (she's a bit of an outdoorsy girl) but the mothers nixed that idea. So it was kind of interesting finding pictures that both mother and daughter would enjoy.
6768.jpg
Bouquet1.jpg

6763.jpg

6689.jpg

6637.jpg

#3 is just great...says a lot about the bride. #5 Is a beautiful picture...well done!

I absolutly love the way you captured her rugged, oudoorsy personality while still making the shots classically beautiful. Great job, very unique!!!

These are beautiful. I love the way you captured her personality. It looks like you all had so much fun!

I agree with the other posters. I think it's awesome that you got her boot and her pose like that:) #1 is funny as well:) Although, I'm wondering if you burned in the background some if it would be a little less distracting. Right now it's just so bright that it takes away from the people. And I bet the mothers just loved #5.

I am going to have to say that numbers four and five are the ones I like. The first one is a tad bright.

I'll favour 1 3 and 5. It's amazing the way you captured her personality so well. She looks like a very unique girl (in a good, I have great personality kind of way). You have displayed that so well, especially in photo number 3.

Love the concept in these! Great job. However, just a few nit picks...

#1. There is obviously some blowout from the sunlight, but very amusing pose.

#2. Great shot, but too bad there is no blue in the sky. The green in the background is great against the red in the foreground.

#3. Very cool, but again, no blue in the sky.

#4. Very very nice.

#5. Absolutely beautiful.

Overall, excellent color, clarity, and composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back