A pint of snot!

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Before I start, if this is too gross feel free to remove it!:thumbup: It's not rude or vulgar but it is quite gross and probably more a "man" thing!:lol:

An ex Commando walks into a pub & asks the barkeep for a pint of ale. Whilst he's waiting for his drink he notices a sign at the end of the bar and a pint of sticky green slime.

When the barkeep gives the man his pint he asks what the sign and pint are for.

"That's the pubs challenge" the barkeep says proudly. "nobody yet has managed it!"
"What is it?" asks the man.
"There's a pint of snot there and if you can drink all of it there's a £100 prize!" Said the barkeep smugly.
The man thinks about his Commando training and all the disgusting things he's had to eat and thinks to himself "I can do that!"
So the man takes up the challenge and the pub regulars gather round to watch the spectacle.

He throws his head back, raises the glass and with a deep breath, begins. "Shluuuurp, glob splut splut shlurp........."
5 regulars instantly throw up and run off into the street wretching.

"Glub glub shlurp splut shlurp shlurp............"
"WHOA!" Cries the barkeep, trying not to be sick himself. "OK OK That's enough. Stop, You win, here's the £100. STOP!" 5 more regulars rush out of the door coughing and spluttering.

"Cluck, glug, glug, shlurp, splut............"
"STOP" cries the barkeep. "I'll give you £200! Just STOP!"
By now the last few remaining regulars can stand it no more & rush out of the pub, throwing up into the gutter outside.

"Shlurp, glug, glug, splut........................"
"Oh God! Please stop!" Begs the barkeep. "I'll give you £500, Just stop please!"

"Shlurppp, Glug, Glug shluuuuuurrrrrrp." The man finishes the whole pint, puts the glass on the bar & wipes his mouth!

"WHY?" asks the barkeep. "Why didn't you stop? I even offered you the money but you wouldn't stop!"
"Well, I couldn't!" Said the man.
"Why not!!!" Asked the barkeep, puzzled.
"Well" said the man, "It was all in one peice!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back