Well, I'm 21 weeks pregnant, and have ten weddings to shoot from now until the baby is due. I know its going to be a long summer, but I also work with an assistant, so it won't be the worst situation for me to be in. My situation is... I have a 2nd cousin that is getting married 12 days after my due date. She had contacted me 2 years ago about doing her wedding, and we didn't set up a contract (she wanted to wait until it was closer). Well, now I don't know that I can shoot the wedding. If my baby is late (which my last one was) I'll be getting out of the hospital just a few days before the wedding. And if I end up needing a C-Section, there is no way that I'll be able do a wedding that soon. I've talked to them, but I haven't given them a definate "NO". The mom just keeps asking me if my due date has changed. What's your opions? How would you handle the situation?