A quick plug

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
I got my TPF camera strap, and it was great in action! So this is a shameless plug to the TPF strap! Go and buy one - it's much better than the free one. :mrgreen:

I saw some photographers eyeing it up at the fashion show as well, it's always good to have something other people don't!!

I also like the quick release sockety things - they're very handy when you want to get more mobility!

Rob

hahahah I will... definitely I will buy the strap :p someday... :p

Rob, got any pics of your strap and the fittings to the camera body?

My new EOS 630 doesn't match well with any of my straps! :( They either scuff the body or snag up & stick twisted where they mount!

If I'm getting a strap just for it then I'd rather have a TPF one!:thumbup:

i wanted to order one today, but i didnt have enough $$$ on my paypal account.....so i have to wait a few days. But its gonna be ordered this week :)
*does a happy-dance*

I promised I would buy one as soon as I got my dSLR so here I am trying to step up to the plate but I dont have a CC and I dont have paypal... hell I dont even have a checking account now.. after having a checkbook stolen and my credit "name" turned to mud by a bunch of bad checks being written... :madmad: :angry1: :banghead:

I will have to think about how to work this out...

Here is the strap in action. First one is the attachment to the camera...it's soft cord...so chance of scratching the camera. Sorry it's blurry...I took it with the double mirror in my bathroom.

The 2nd one is the neck part of the strap. Both ends have these clips to attach to the part that goes on the camera. You can also see the wide foam pad which is so much better than the hard rubber of the EOS strap.

Attachments

• $Strap-1.jpg
    $Strap-1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 103
  • $Strap-2.jpg
    $Strap-2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 96
For shipping to Canada, I just had to pay the conversion rate...I believe it was shipped through the US Postal Service...which is good. If it had gone though UPS or Fed-Ex...I would probably have had to pay extra charges.

Daniel said:
How much did you pay for shipping rob? Was there any import?

It was $9 shipping, no tax at this end - mind you, I'm not Rob :mrgreen:

Worked out to £16.36 at the exchange rate in October - well worth it!

tempra said:
It was $9 shipping, no tax at this end - mind you, I'm not Rob :mrgreen:

Worked out to £16.36 at the exchange rate in October - well worth it!

Yeah, it was about $25 in total AFAIK, about £14 as of the other day.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back