A quick way to send someone a private message

mofotodojo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
when someone posts, it would be nice to have a button available to privately msg someone. We have the option to flag, thank, reply, ect... but no way to directly message someone. Actually... I wanted to message someone specific and I still have not found a way to actually do that. Is there a system set up where we can IM each other?

Thanks,

MOfotodojo

I think the problem is that you are a new member with less than 25 posts and/or less than 10 days as a member. Once you've reached those milestones, you can use the 'private messaging' system - you click on the user's name in a thread and scroll down to the "send a private message" option

Well, thanks. lol Don't I look like a jacka@#.

Thanks again.

yep Anty has it right - the system was setup like that to dicourage spambots and advertisers from registering and then sending off a load of pms to members with ad links and other nasty things

The block on new members having PM privileges must have been lifted. Under mofotodojo's name, there is an option to PM - normally that wouldn't be there for new members.

Actually, I didn't have the option to pm someone until I posted this thread. So I guess something good came of my jackassery

Thanks guys

Most reactions

New Topics

Back