A reasonable plan

Thomas V

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Virtually all my cameras that I have now were purchased, checked and carefully stored so I had them during my retirement to fully enjoy. Again, taking advantage of the digital "rush" as I've named it, I kept a close eye on eBay listings. In this case I was watching for a larger film camera to see what they were all about. My first find was the camera itself...a Cambo SC-2 in its storage case with most parts except one item...the lens. The lens was another eBay find at a decent enough price so all I needed to do was fabricate a lens board. Easy enough.
Designed for and used within a formal studio it was far from portable, but it really wasn't that big were with clever thinking a system could be devised. The thing when fully in that backpack requires some simple removal of the bellow followed by a frame fold. While I get close to fitting the camera into the backpack the horizontal main bar stands out of the top by ten inches. In addition, film trays need space as well, but a test confirmed four to six fit in without a problem. What about the tripod you ask? That'll need to be a handheld item. I don't picture myself hiking for miles so this arrangement should work well.

Attachments

• cambo.jpg
    cambo.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1134.JPG
    IMG_1134.JPG
    760.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1141.JPG
    IMG_1141.JPG