A request...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Corry, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    ....I started feeling not so good last night at work...by the morning, it was bad enough for me to tell em I wasn't comin in today...midway through the day, I started feeling better...that didn't last long. Now I feel worse than ever! I feel like my head is gonna explode from all the pressure, and my nose...I don't think there's much skin left on my nose, and I've gone through half a box of kleenex in less than a day. NOT FUN.

So..my request.....send me 'healthy immune system' vibes, will ya? I hate being sick. I'm MISERABLE! I've even taken two hot hot showers (as hot as I can stand) to try and clear my poor drippy nose. :(
    Ok...that's it..

/pathetic whining.

2. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

aaahhhh! :hug::

3. fadingaway1986

fadingaway1986 I Burn Easily :(

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    We had that annoying fluish cold recently.

If you can go to your chemist/pharmacy/drug store (whatever you call that place) get some cold & flu tablets..

I am sure you would have something the same. It has day & night tablets... They were very good. They should dry up your runny nose.

If you have a sore throat, make a lemon & honey drink... Mix Lemon, honey, hot water and a couple of panadol's/paracetemol's crushed up...

Mix it all up until the panadol and honey dissolve, then drink. Quickly. It tastes absolutely disgusting, but works. (or so they say. I usually only drink a tiny bit cause of the feral taste.)

Hope you get better soon :)