Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....I started feeling not so good last night at work...by the morning, it was bad enough for me to tell em I wasn't comin in today...midway through the day, I started feeling better...that didn't last long. Now I feel worse than ever! I feel like my head is gonna explode from all the pressure, and my nose...I don't think there's much skin left on my nose, and I've gone through half a box of kleenex in less than a day. NOT FUN.

So..my request.....send me 'healthy immune system' vibes, will ya? I hate being sick. I'm MISERABLE! I've even taken two hot hot showers (as hot as I can stand) to try and clear my poor drippy nose. :(
Ok...that's it..

/pathetic whining.

We had that annoying fluish cold recently.

If you can go to your chemist/pharmacy/drug store (whatever you call that place) get some cold & flu tablets..

I am sure you would have something the same. It has day & night tablets... They were very good. They should dry up your runny nose.

If you have a sore throat, make a lemon & honey drink... Mix Lemon, honey, hot water and a couple of panadol's/paracetemol's crushed up...

Mix it all up until the panadol and honey dissolve, then drink. Quickly. It tastes absolutely disgusting, but works. (or so they say. I usually only drink a tiny bit cause of the feral taste.)

Hope you get better soon :)

Most reactions

Back