A shot of a leaf to c&c. Thank you.

josephche

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4157858062_8a499855ca_o.jpg

interesting shot, that's all i can say...

not bad at all, in fact i really like it, i dont think the green plant and grass help the picture, actually takes away the attention. As for the vignetting, this is one of the only times I actually see it used for a good purpose. Good job, did you use any flash for this or was the vignetting created in photoshop?
:thumbup:

not bad at all, in fact i really like it, i dont think the green plant and grass help the picture, actually takes away the attention. As for the vignetting, this is one of the only times I actually see it used for a good purpose. Good job, did you use any flash for this or was the vignetting created in photoshop?
:thumbup:

Thank you. i went out in a morning and saw many leaves on the ground. but this one just caught my eyes because the sunshine in the morning was just cast on it. so i think the light is good to give a dark background and highlight the leaves. so i took several shots. but unfortunately i was too careless to notice the grass, which i really should remove.

Ah,well it adds orginiality to it, doesnt look staged like some of my shots :sexywink:, and i wasnt doubting your decision on vignetting, just asking ;)

Most reactions

Back