A tree agaist the sky?

This is a very nice photo, I like it a lot (thought I would say it again).

I think this one that could work with the subject centered, but it need to more on center, the first one is a little left of center

I think the broken limb should stay, because that's the way it really was, but that's just my own doc-style preferences. Without it, it looks a little too "perfected."

in the first one the fallen branch ruins the tree

the second one is a little too dark

the third is great! Definitely the best one IMO

I also like the third! Very nice work. Doesn't look over PP'ed at all.

i like it better with the broken branches in the picture. if you like it better without them, i think it would look better if you either removed the bushes or whatever that is on the left side, or cloned something similiar to the other side. with the broken branches just removed, the first thing i notice is the empty space there, and not the tree. i think it brightens that spot up too much, and draws attention to it.

i figured i would do a real quick edit to demonstrate what i meant in my other reply. its not perfect, but i think it looks a little better with something in that empty space rather than having nothing there.

Tree01as.jpg

Thanks everyone for the great ideas. I pass this tree many times but was just waiting for the right time to take it's picture. Every now and then there are cows loungeing around it. I always print some of my favorite photos, I am slowly working on a portfolio. So many great ideas and options for a single tree. John05 I like what you have done as well. Great PS work. I guess I came to the right place for ideas...
Cosmo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back