a very hard riddle

I'm still at number 7. I can't figure out what to do with the red letters. I can't really see a word that it makes... Ah well I had trouble with the last "invent a word" part of this riddle too! I'll get there eventually. BTW if others need help up to #7 you can PM me.

photographiti said:
i typed what i saw...several different ways.

You are on the first screen of level 6, right? Then you must be seeing the wrong thing. Maybe try backing up from the monitor.
The final answer is a plural noun (there are 3 of the object in the picture).

6(6) was insanely hard. I needed help for this one too.

Here's how to solve it: The answer is coded in the source code, as you probably guessed, in all those crazy symbols at the bottom. To decipher it, you need an american keyboard I think though. To find the answer, you take the number key that has that symbol on it, and then count down on the keyboard the number of times that letter is repeated. For example, ^^^ would give you the letter N, since you go 6 -> y -> h -> n. The final answer is three words (each line is a different word). The final answer is three words (each line is a different word)

Ok, am I the only one who can't view source code? I keep trying but nothing happens. I'm on 6(6) by the way, and it's driving me nuts.

that is totally gay. before i tried 'electricity' and they asked me what it is. so i typed 'power'. neither of those worked of course. gosh that is annoying.

thebeginning said:
holy cow dude that is so...abstract. how the heck did you figure it out?

I kind of had to cheat. :blushing: Thanks to google, I found some other forums where people had already figured out how to find the answers. But I know I would never have figured it out without help.

Have you found all the clues???

I'm stuck on seven too. I can't figure out how to move on. I did a bit of googling too and apparently after all the clues, there should be a list of sins and virtues but I can't get to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back