Reaction score
C&C welcome...

704785568_vjPw2-L.jpg

704785915_BFrPW-L.jpg

3. Added a little color...
704785421_vMSZA-L.jpg

704789806_wDiec-L.jpg

704785104_VAQXL-L.jpg

6. I'm not liking the post work on this one. Suggestions?
703978147_aqVxP-L.jpg

703976634_dSkWd-L.jpg

694778149_h3cDY-L.jpg

704786826_zbXJf-L.jpg

694779531_biui2-L.jpg

694785516_LQEZd-L.jpg

694780983_h9E4m-L.jpg

Here is a link to the full gallery...
Favorites - Captured Moments - Photography by Dawson - Las Cruces, NM- powered by SmugMug

I think 8 and 9 are both nice

I don't have a lot of technical input as I am new here, but for what it's worth I like them

I find the vignette sp? is a little too pronounced for me on 4,7,10

other than that, looks good

:D

QUICKLY GLANCED THROUGH:
I LIKE THE STYLE and Contrast. What I don't like is barely any details in bride's dress. Highlights are blown out. She payed, probably a LOT of money for this dress and as many other brides probably wants to see what she payed for. Keep that in mind during next gig.
Oh and #5 has some soft of smudge on it.
Keep up the great work and don't forget - ppl are paying $ for their *&^%$# and want to see them.:thumbup:

You have some good shots, but it seems like you yould have had some great shots it people were not cut at the knees or feet (Image 6 & 8) and I find you vignette a bit strong.

As well you need to clean your sensor or lens you have dust on it Image 10 above the far right person, near the top.

QUICKLY GLANCED THROUGH:
I LIKE THE STYLE and Contrast. What I don't like is barely any details in bride's dress. Highlights are blown out. She payed, probably a LOT of money for this dress and as many other brides probably wants to see what she payed for. Keep that in mind during next gig.
Oh and #5 has some soft of smudge on it.
Keep up the great work and don't forget - ppl are paying $ for their *&^%$# and want to see them.:thumbup:

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't think about it much. I usually expose to the face. I should probably go back and expose some to expose to the dress so she can see that too. I think I need to get my camera cleaned. I don't see the smudge on #5. Where is it?

N.P.
I think I need to get my camera cleaned. I don't see the smudge on #5. Where is it? __________________
If you look at the bride's nose and take that line ALL the way across to right side of the image there are two smudgy looking things (one bigger and one a bit further in the distance).
Or is it me and my crappy eyes looking at sand bushes? :lmao:

N.P.
I think I need to get my camera cleaned. I don't see the smudge on #5. Where is it? __________________
If you look at the bride's nose and take that line ALL the way across to right side of the image there are two smudgy looking things (one bigger and one a bit further in the distance).
Or is it me and my crappy eyes looking at sand bushes? :lmao:

Yea, I think it's a bush, but I went ahead and took it out. :mrgreen: All better...

705207060_vvPHi-L.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!
It looked like a smudge or something but now you got a clear lookin GORGEOUS image

It might be my monitor but it looks like you lost your details in backs in most photos. Also too much vignette. I like the style and creativity. What an awesome location

10 would be awesome without that vignette. also, you dont need to vignette EVERY photo. it only looks good in the right ones.

it does not work in number 9 AT ALL.

10 would be awesome without that vignette. also, you dont need to vignette EVERY photo. it only looks good in the right ones.

it does not work in number 9 AT ALL.

Thanks for the comment. On #10, I was using a preset to start editing, so it already had the lens correction on 100 - I hadn't looked much into it. These were all pretty fast edits. Here are a few changed ones. Let me know what you think.

708887086_DnNgP-L.jpg

I lowered the exposure to see the detail of her dress along with taking the vignette off. Someone mentioned that I should do that. What do you think?
708889556_pPpW3-L.jpg

#11 is my favorite. I love the expression but I think it may be a little too warm? Love the series. I bet it was difficult with all that white sand :)

#11 is my favorite. I love the expression but I think it may be a little too warm? Love the series. I bet it was difficult with all that white sand :)

My tendency is to go a little warm, it's just my preference. Thanks for the comment ;)

I really like the last one , I was wondering , did you lie on the sand to get that picture?

#10 made me chuckle when I saw the other two were wearing flip flops. I like the version without the vignette.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back