Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh I just want to take photos

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yet again its my day off work and yet again I can't even see the sky, which by the way was so nice and blue yesterday.

Even charged up the batteries last night as I was supposed to be going to the bird of prey centre but no we can't have that can we? Lets rain on Andy's parade

www_MyEmoticons_com__stormcloud.gif

Awww. So sorry.
Our lovely yesterday has given way to a much colder and much much uglier today, too. So even though I am still in the midst of my spring clean, I feel for you (though I had not planned to take the camera for a stroll today).

It's 63 degrees here, and I have the space heater under my desk on, because I just walked back to work in the raaaain, and I'm cold now. Yesterday, in Baltimore, it was 80 degrees and beautiful blue skies.

I wanna go back!

worst thing is, is that its just grey. So dull

worst thing is, is that its just grey. So dull

go for some monochrome portraits of yourself then ;)

But I know what you mean... similar here for weeks: Sunshine when at work .. dull weather when I would have time for photography :(

I could but why on Earth would I want to risk braking my lenses on my ugly mug? ;-)

believe me, watching paint dry is better than that

Aw c'mon, be a sport.

Sorry you've got yet another dull/grey day off. I know it's frustrating when all ya wanna do is get out and take some pics.

there's ****load of snow everywhere here so you should be lucky.....

yet again its my day off work and yet again I can't even see the sky, which by the way was so nice and blue yesterday.

Even charged up the batteries last night as I was supposed to be going to the bird of prey centre but no we can't have that can we? Lets rain on Andy's parade

www_MyEmoticons_com__stormcloud.gif

It's beautiful here! Maybe you should move from Sunny Britain to somewhere a little more drab :lol:

Everytime I forget my camera I see so much nice things to photograph when im at work. such as lightning, sunsets and one time a nice blue sky with perfect moon.

but

when I do bring the camera the sky is grey , cloudy and just plain boring.

God that ticks me off. :grumpy:

Generally if my day has turned grey I will visit an art gallery or a museum. Bring your camera with you. I am sure you will find subjects to photograph along the way.

Love & Bass

Generally if my day has turned grey I will visit an art gallery or a museum. Bring your camera with you. I am sure you will find subjects to photograph along the way.

Love & Bass

believe me, going to a gallery would bore me into a coma. You see far better work on here than the 'arty stuff' in galleries

Most reactions

New Topics

Back