Abandoned Brickworks

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images from my trek inside the abandoned Brickworks.

245722981-L.jpg

The place is covered in graffitti.​
245722994-L.jpg

An old leftover brickmaking machine. This was just inside the busted in door. I managed to climb to the top , and inside were unmade bricks.​

245724435-L.jpg

There are hundreds of these old electrical panels everywhere. Everyone covered in graffitt.​
245719507-L.jpg

A row of kilns​
246832865-L.jpg

I would post the whole series, but it might be easier to view the gallery here.​

the colors in the first two images are spectacular!!! :thumbsup:

awesome! I hope you got a few with only the light rays!
The abstract light panels are fantastic too!!! Well done.

that last one is fantastic. did it take a lot of post-processing? it being so dark in there and all

Thanks so much for all your kind words. Really appreciate it. :D

jwkwd...I dont know how many paint cans I saw around there. Great history lesson in paint can labels tho. I did not know that many varieties were available here

ernie.....I show all these in Raw, and did a bit of correction in the conversions. There were a few dodge and burn areas in some of the photos. In the last for instance...I was shooting directly at the bright sunbeams coming in. I did a bit of dogde and burn in that one.
I was thinkin of going back and trying a ND grad filter and see if maybe I can get some better exposures. Since the lower half the building is so dark, and the bright holes are so....bright, I was wondering if it will help. This weekend we are getting a snow storm, so I might hit the trials. But for sure a re shoot is planned for this place. :D

Excellent captures, Chiller! Looks like a very cools spot to shoot. (As long as you don't get caught, right??)

Excellent captures, Chiller! Looks like a very cools spot to shoot. (As long as you don't get caught, right??)

Thanks Anty.
Me get caught....whahaha...Im used to the dark :fangs:. :lol::lol::lol: And besides..I know a good lawyer. :D

Fantastic captures - especially #1 and #2.

I have not found any decent derelict buildings around my area yet always wanted to take some photos of them when I do find them though!

David

amazingly good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back