Abandoned Brickworks

Nice work Chiller, really diggin' the second and last one.

Chill... I have a great place to show you if you mosey down here! I'm going "photo hunting" on Saturday (I just hope I can still hop a fence!).

My only gripe is the one with the spray can.....It looks like it was placed there. Kick the can over! Dent it in!

So enjoyable, Chiller, than I went to get the whole slideshow presented to me, and that was very enjoyable, too! Wow.

I am so surprised to see that such places are accessible ... I mean: at all! Here, big fences would make it even difficult to get to the site as such, not to mention getting inside...!

The aspect of the "staged" spraycan is the surprising little extra to that one photo which stands out, and which I therefore like.

Chill... I don't want to hijack your post at all, but I have a "question for the class". On these types of places (and we all know what it takes to get into them - stealth! lol); is this a one time shoot, or do you risk going back there from time to time? If you do... would you ever take a model or client(s) there?

I love this location and I found one similar to it but I can't talk myself into taking a model (which is killing me!). That's the draw for me.

Thoughts?

(mods - if you need to move this, go for it.)

Thanks so much for your kind words. Funny thing was...the can was tipped over, and only the "french" side was showing, so I stood it up. :lol::lol::lol:

dpolston...no probs on the hijack..that is cool. Would make a great subject on its own too. See what everyone thinks.
For me, Im not afraid to go back or go anywhere that others are not comfy going to. In fact, I fully plan on going back here, and risking whatever to get more images.
I would only take a model if that model was willing to take the same risks. Same with bringing friends. If they are willing to go, then thats cool:D

If you want to start a thread referring to your question, it might be a great discussion, as most will not see it buried in this one. :):)

Thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back