abandoned buildings - gary, in

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottandersen.fototime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is a web site i found with some abandoned buildings i would really like to get into and shoot. the only problem is they are in a very very bad place in town. i went to a few and bought a gun with me but was still scared to get out and take pictures lol

Urban exploration: Gary, Indiana, ghost town

You've got a lot of cool shots on your site.
I like the old Jackson 5 theater.

I don't have an answer for you about getting more shots in the bad part of town.
Numbers help, but not always.
Good luck.

not my site or pictures. id really like to go and take some pictures in these spots but if your not from around here you just dont know how it is in gary lol people will kill you for not being from gary or will shhot you for 1.00 so walking around with 2000.00 worth of camrea equipment isnt smart. and trust me its easy to see i dont fit in considering im white and 98% of the people there are black.

It sounds like it would be a really cool shoot, but I wouldn't bring a gun. That might just escalate any bad situation you get into. Now, imagine doing this kind of photography for a living.

Pshhhhhhh don't bring a gun. I would never mess with someone if they had like a harpoon gun or maybe even a canon you could tow behind a mule.

Most reactions

Back