Abandoned C & C

Rosshole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

4744797036_4e41a4e663_b.jpg

I like it; great subject matter and tons of possibilities. On the technical side, I think it's perhaps a stop under-exposed in the upper two-thirds, and compositionally, I have to wonder if you couldn't get a really nice image shooting toward the waterfall.

I will be going back to this spot again. Site access is the difficult part of this that I didn't plan for last night as this was the only angle accessible at the time.

i like it.. my wife's uncle does that to the water in all his waterfall shots.. and I don't know any better.. why is that? why do that, does it look bad if you dont..

also again i love the shot.. the pipe in the wall and the opening itself looks promising for a good shot up close as well..

cheers.

Thanks for the input... I am pretty green with my post processing so I will work on that. I also look forward to getting there and getting some more pics!

my wife's uncle does that to the water in all his waterfall shots.. and I don't know any better.. why is that? why do that, does it look bad if you dont..

sorry, needed to echo my question.

my wife's uncle does that to the water in all his waterfall shots.. and I don't know any better.. why is that? why do that, does it look bad if you dont..

sorry, needed to echo my question.

I seem to be in a minority but I like the water to look like water & not plastic.

The plastic look is achieved using a slow shutter speed so as to blur the motion of the water.

I did it so that you get a feeling of motion of the water.

I seem to be in a minority but I like the water to look like water & not plastic.

The plastic look is achieved using a slow shutter speed so as to blur the motion of the water.

As with most aspects of photography, it is all personal preference, but as I said above, I like how the slower shutter speed gives you a feeling of motion in the image.

Yeah the only thing I'd do is high en up exposure a bit.

Yeah, i had forgotten about this place and I am going to be going back to try different things. a better exposure is first on my list!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back