adding text

dad1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. I am wondering if there is a program other than photoshop that works like the activities in PH where you can create a layer of text and then import photos to that layer. I have agreed to take dance photos at my nephews homecoming. I will need to add text to all the photos and email them to the students while the dance is still going on. My wife will be doing this while I photograph. I have it all worked out in photoshop , my buddy has the program and he helped me, but I really don't have a need other than this to subscribe to this program so I'm looking for a cheap and easy alternative. I've looked at a few but can't find one that will record the layer so that it's quick and easy to drop in photo after photo. She would have to retype the text each time. Any help would be great. Thank you all in advance.

One solution I know of is to use a photo or table and install Adobe Photoshop Mix.

Create the text layer in PS on the computer and save it as a transparent layer--> export it to the photo/tablet--> add the photos to the phone/tablet--> open PS Mix and create a project--> open the dance photo--> add a layer--> choose the text--> size the text then export the project--> (if a you are charging collect money)--> email to client.

Word will do this as will Gimp

Most reactions

New Topics

Back