Admins?

I'm honestly not sure... in fact I don't know if this software even has that capability. If you have specific questions or problems, feel free to contact myself or any of the regular mods via PM.

In the upper-right corner, drop down the "Members" menu option, then select "Notable Members". In there, look at the black bar and select "Staff Members" scroll down for a bit and you'll see some staff members that are designated as "Admins" (in red)...

I'm honestly not sure... in fact I don't know if this software even has that capability. If you have specific questions or problems, feel free to contact myself or any of the regular mods via PM.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

In the upper-right corner, drop down the "Members" menu option, then select "Notable Members". In there, look at the black bar and select "Staff Members" scroll down for a bit and you'll see some staff members that are designated as "Admins" (in red)...

Thank you will try to find it. I'm using the tpf app.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I should have included a disclaimer about ancient technology: I'm using a browser on a computer... :)

I should have included a disclaimer about ancient technology: I'm using a browser on a computer... :)
Thanks! Learn something new every day. For some reason that's completely whited out on my browser. If I mouse over it, I can see the link, but there's nothing there if I just look.

It should be noted that a few of the admin accounts are less than active as a result of the fact that TPF is owned by company which operates a number of forums, which in turn means that several members of their team have admin level accounts even if they don't deal regularly with the site. Thus the afore mentioned active admin/mods are the best ones to contact.

Most reactions

Back