Adobe Premier Noob....little help?

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys/Gals
I'm new to the world of video editing, but I figure I'm going to have to learn it sooner than later with most DSLR's now recording video. I made a little film project recorded with a D3S in Adobe Premier. When I render the video to (Microsoft AVI) it makes the movie look like garbage!! I mean the resolution is disgusting terrible, everything is distorted and the color turns very very very bad. I thought I maintained a 16:9 ratio but when it gets converted to AVI it seems more like a 4:5....any thoughts? Any help would be great.....THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I'm not going to be much help, but I'll offer that I'm in the same boat video wise. I recently downloaded premiere elements to tinker with. Being very comfortable w/ photoshop, I thought the learning curve would be a little more gentle, but I find it very confusing. Simple tasks like deleting segments of video when cutting commercials seems overly complicated. I just downloaded Cyberlink's PowerDirector for a trial. I just really don't like the feel of premiere yet.

Most reactions

Back