Affects of Medusa

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was thinking of Medusa and decided to do a self portrait in stone. Along with the edit is the original. Hopefully you can tell the difference, ;).

SelfPortraitStone_s.jpg

IMG_11440.jpg

Wow..that is some nice work. Diggin it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Since this is in the dark forum, I'll add some "maybe next time" comments.

Since Medusa was feared, perhaps posing yourself in a fearing, possibly begging pose would really add to the effect of the stone. Like you know you are about to be turned to stone, yet there's nothing you can do about it.

I like yours, though, don't get me wrong. I just think its a really cool idea that could have a bunch of different styles of photos taken, and not just one...

Since this is in the dark forum, I'll add some "maybe next time" comments.

Since Medusa was feared, perhaps posing yourself in a fearing, possibly begging pose would really add to the effect of the stone. Like you know you are about to be turned to stone, yet there's nothing you can do about it.

I like yours, though, don't get me wrong. I just think its a really cool idea that could have a bunch of different styles of photos taken, and not just one...

Thanks for the input, I understand what you are saying and agree. When I first thought of doing this I was actually looking at a painting of Medusa, so I did a pose as if it were me studying a painting of Medusa.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back