After Halloween

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this has a good Halloween feel to it. I know, it's a little late. But I just found this place on the side of a mountain ;) Lots of shadow and highlight work and a midnight blue tint added for that *spooky* feel.

47993448-L.jpg

Woodsac ... this is awesome! Looove the blue tint!

However, you should have knocked on the door and said hello to Aprilraven ... :wink:

Never too late for Halloween Woodsac. Awesome job on this one. I love the eerie feel you got to it. Excellent schtuff.

What a beauty!
i love the painted feel it has.. thanks for sharin!

woodsac said:
Anicole, I knew that you would drag Aprilraven into this somehow :lmao:

If you're gonna leave the door open ... :wink:

What an awesome shot woodsac :thumbup: Really dig the branches of the trees and if there was a full moon in the background and a crow somewhere in there... woo. Killer shot and cool looking spot :thumbup:

WOW!!!!!

why didnt you come to see me....???

just kidding ..... what a great shot... i love the color..and the whole look...
wonderful wonderful....i so love this!!

aprilraven said:
WOW!!!!!

why didnt you come to see me....???

just kidding ..... what a great shot... i love the color..and the whole look...
wonderful wonderful....i so love this!!
I was gonna come in, but it was just about dinner time...and with that cauldron out back :stun:

Thanks for the compliments!

woodsac said:
I was gonna come in, but it was just about dinner time...and with that cauldron out back :stun:

Thanks for the compliments!

Silly boy ... she'd have to soak you for days ... the brine solution takes a while to absorb! :greendev:

totally halloween, thats pretty cool! Nice shot, I like the soft light effect around the trees and house too, I would've liked to see a little light in the house tho.

Most reactions

Back