Again my B&W pics, C&C please

The face seems okay but there is something funny happening with her hair. it looks noisy or possibly too much sharpening. What did you do in the post processing here?

I adore the expression in the second one. Im unqualified to comment on the technical details it looks solid to me.

Did notice the hair in the first photo. Not as noticeable while still present in the second.

Thanks for sharing.

I think if they were a little softer, they'd be much more appealing. Nice photos however

Thank you for comments. I agree that hair is over sharpened, specially in the first photo and now, when you told me, I see it :) Before didn't see :) So, maybe tomorrow I remake. And expression on the second photo I like too, she was so tired from me and my camera :lol:

I like the quality of the light in the first one. I wouldn't mind seeing a brighter version of the second one, though. Just for comparison. Besides the overly sharpened hair, I think you did a great job!

I don't have any C&C as I am new also, but I just wanted to say I LOVE these!!

I like her expressions, but her head seems to be too close to the right edge of the image in both shots,causing a bit of visual tension that I do not like. In the first photo, she is simply far to far to the right of the image--it's unbalanced in a bad way. Adding more "canvas" in post processing could improve these two photos.

Thank you for the comments, and very very big thanks for those who liked, I am glad to hear it. Of course there are mistakes, I am still a beginner, my simple camera doesn't give me inspiration :lol: but I feel like I started to be better and I am glad :) And your reviews very helpful

Another one for comment

P1060210 by Olga_pv, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back