www.ranch-kiddo.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No.
It's not what you think.
I am not addicted to drugs.
Although I'm sure some of you wonder.
:lol:

To this song! I don't know about ya'll... But I always have a song addiction. They last about a week then I find a new one. It's rather annoying. Especially for my family, because I walk around for a week singing that same song over and over and over...

:er:

It is now "Something To Say" by Matthew West. He's a Christian artist, but for those of you who aren't into that, it's just a good song anyway and can be about everyday life. It has such a catchy tune, I can't listen to it without doing some kind of little dance. :p I suggest you go listen to it, it's addictive!

Anyway. Anybody else get these weird obsessions with songs?

I always get songs I totally hate stuck in my head. Like, the theme song to the love boat.

Or,

"Oh i wish I were an oscar myer wiener,
That is what I truly want to beeEEEeee...
For if I were an oscar myer wiener,
Everyone would take a bite of meeEEEeee..."

Damn! I hope that doesn't get stuck! (again!) :D

.. and I thought you had a coming out here ... telling us you are addicted to TPF ! :p

LOL Alex!!!! :lol: Wellllll..... maybe I am just... a wee bit.... addicted.... but nowhere NEAR as bad as some people. Maybe.

Anyway. Ha! Now that song is gone! -dances- It has been replaced, as always. Chicken Fried by The Zac Brown Band dadgummit. Good song though.

Well, not many people know this but what many people (including myself) suffer from is called 'Ear Worm'.

Ear Worm is when a portion of a song (that you either like or hate) gets stuck in a repeating loop inside your head.
I am VERY prone to earworm as i love music, and its said that its common in 'arty' types of people, although that is not proven.

For me it is a blessing and a curse. When i am bored i can VERY accurately listen to a track i love in my mind, with every instrument in its right place.
The bad side is when a crappy song is released in the charts and gets aired repeatedly on the radio... then it can, and has, kept me up at night continuously playing in my head, and no matter what i try and think of, it doesnt go away :confused:

I always get songs I totally hate stuck in my head. Like, the theme song to the love boat.

Or,

"Oh i wish I were an oscar myer wiener,
That is what I truly want to beeEEEeee...
For if I were an oscar myer wiener,
Everyone would take a bite of meeEEEeee..."

Damn! I hope that doesn't get stuck! (again!) :D

fOR ME...it's the smurfs theme,

lol I'm scarred for life...

BTW, did anyone know that the smurfs are fluent in spanish?
Don't ask...:confused:

I just don't like it when this or this or much less this and just shoot me in the head when this on starts ringing out.

I get this, this (please make it to part 3! :D), and this (I hope CowBoy's Daughter's real name ain't Patty!) stuck in my head from time to time but I don't mind them. They's is guud ones!

You're all prolly too young to'member dat 1st one tho. yeah?

Last edited:
No.
It's not what you think.
I am not addicted to drugs.
Although I'm sure some of you wonder.
:lol:

To this song! I don't know about ya'll... But I always have a song addiction. They last about a week then I find a new one. It's rather annoying. Especially for my family, because I walk around for a week singing that same song over and over and over...

:er:

It is now "Something To Say" by Matthew West. He's a Christian artist, but for those of you who aren't into that, it's just a good song anyway and can be about everyday life. It has such a catchy tune, I can't listen to it without doing some kind of little dance. :p I suggest you go listen to it, it's addictive!

Anyway. Anybody else get these weird obsessions with songs?

I have been listening to Steven Curtis Chapman, Falling Up, Rodrigo y Gabriela, and the Afters!!!!! SCC is still one of my faves... most of my songs that I writen have a SCC-ish sound to them. Matthew West is a great song writer!

AH! A Christian music lover! -hugs-

I love SCC, Falling Up and The Afters! I haven't heard of that other guy though. :raisedbrow: YES Matthew is one of my favorites.

Noooo my name isn't Patty. :lol: I need to go listen to that now....

You're all prolly too young to'member dat 1st one tho. yeah?
I remember his music, but Arlo was more to my liking.

BTW, I knew Mellonhead ripped someone off with this tune, but couldn't put my finger on Woody's name.

Noooo my name isn't Patty. :lol: I need to go listen to that now....

And? What did you think? :D

I remember his music, but Arlo was more to my liking.

BTW, I knew Mellonhead ripped someone off with this tune, but couldn't put my finger on Woody's name.

Yeah, that one's pretty obvious. He even copied Woody's meter. But I spose that's a compliment to the OA.

Dylans early stuff is ALL Woody style-copy too as well as some outright rips - dunno if he had permission or not tho. I know they met a few times.

I like the "This Machine KILLS FASCISTS" always plastered on Woody's fiddles. ;)

Most reactions

Back