Alex and Artemis

:er:
ok, i'll get as low as to justify myself to YOU (joke)

ARTY started the thread, first of all.
second: the goal of this was to stop spamming the artsy-fartsy self-portrait thing.

ha! what do you say NOW, huh!? :D

So in conclusion we've got a lot of spam going on in this thread.

spam.

no..bread is already cooked. Toasters toast bread.

huh... to make a joke?
...a pathetic one perhaps. the woman in question is artemis.
and the hairstyle would fit you perfectly :lol:
the dress too.

bace said:
no..bread is already cooked. Toasters toast bread.
from another thread:
darin3200 said:
Bread is what Darin toasts
this leads to the conclusion that the bread is being toasted by darin, who therefore becomes the toaster and the "toaster" that is the electric thing is only a toasting machine. So, darin toasts bread.
and break is not cooked. bread is BAKED.

Alexandra said:
from another thread: this leads to the conclusion that the bread is being toasted by darin, who therefore becomes the toaster and the "toaster" that is the electric thing is only a toasting machine. So, darin toasts bread.
and break is not cooked. bread is BAKED.

Well put.

thanks!, i'm always in for smart debate.

oh, and daily healthy plug-in:
eat brown bread instead of white. it contains more vitamin (esp B12 complex), more fibre and less calories. thank you.

Alexandra said:
thanks!, i'm always in for smart debate.

oh, and daily healthy plug-in:
eat brown bread instead of white. it contains more vitamin (esp B12 complex), more fibre and less calories. thank you.

Does rye bread count? I love a good rye =D

i doubt it :confused:
the best is still whole wheat precisely because it's made of WHOLE wheat, which means the grains haven't been crushed to flour and still contain the fibre and stuff.
when crushed to flour, the fibre becomes carbohydrates, or sugars if you will, and we all know that sugar contains tonns of calories. the fibre is resistant to all human digestive enzymes (sp?) so when still whole, it releases no energy and passes the digestive process intact. so fibre rocks.

oh, and contrary to popular belief, normal (brown/whole wheat) bread won't make you gain weight. carbohydrates get burnt very fast by the body's basic needs (keep constant temperature and stuff.) So in reasonnable portions (and here i don't count the butter/margarine/jam/peanut butter/other crap people spoil their bread with) so i was saying in reasonnable portions, bread is good. Same thing for cereals. and that of course doesn't count for fruit loops and other technicolor **** kids keep asking for, unknowing they'r killing themselves and their parents just keep buying it cause they didn't listen during their effing bio classes in HS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back