All debate/argument threads

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In order to more fully appreciate your own opinion, please open a word processor and feel free to type up your opinion of smoking, sex, drugs, politics, religion, deodarant, and me. Then when you have fully expressed yourself explicitly stating your views on the above topics providing proof with statistics, save the document. I repeat SAVE the document. Once saved you can read it anytime someone says something on this board you disagree with and you can even add to it. Also, if you feel the need to tell someone how you feel, email that document to YOURSELF. If you want something physical to show that you disagree about something print the document, frame it, and hang it on your wall that way when anyone walks into your house they can know how you feel without ever having to ask you or you could just read it every moring to remind yourself what you believe. What ever you do with your document, DO NOT POST IT HERE!

That said, have a nice day everyone! :hug::

I see your point...and thats halarious...but...to be honest you cant have a go at people for expressing their opinion...

That said...good post, and cya later

Artemis said:
I see your point...and thats halarious...but...to be honest you cant have a go at people for expressing their opinion...

That said...good post, and cya later

i understand about people expressing opinions and what not but lets face it, regardless of whether we're in the off topic section or not, this is still a photo forum...at least i think judging from the title of it id have to say it was (jkjk :D ). there is no need for people to throw hissy fits over an off topic discussion, there are plenty of other places people can get mad at each other outside of this forum which is a gathering place for people interested in photography.

no harsh feelings! :D :D

I hate debate/argument threads. they make me itch something fierce. Unless its on who's cooler cattle or sheep.

oh BTW
spam1.jpg

:mrgreen:

Why do people come to a photography forum to argue? Why don't they go take some pictures instead?

Nagala said:
Why do people come to a photography forum to argue? Why don't they go take some pictures instead?
your totally wrong people do not come hear to argue:biglaugh:

*singing*

I am so out of it, so out of it, so out of it,
I never have a clue of things, cluuuueee of thiiings.
I never read the "heavy stuff", "heavy stuff", "heavy stuff",
so blissfully I'm out of it, oooouuuut of iiiiiit." :biglaugh:

(On a side note: I just do not GO to threads that by their title alone suggest controversy. It's a decision you can take, whether in real life - imagine this were a huge party gathering in someone's house - or on an internet board. You can join in and get angry, or you just stay out of it and walk away unharmed.)

I don't quite see the point of turning what could (and hopefully would!) be a civilised debate with several different views from all over the world into a printed page with just my own opinion on it! :confused:

But then again I'm sure my wife would understand! :mrgreen:

You can join in and get angry, or you just stay out of it and walk away unharmed.
My view exactly. If you don't like a thread, don't bother with it. Don't read it, don't reply to it, don't spam it. If you think it should be closed or a post edited/deleted simply report it to a mod, admin or use the little
reputation.gif
button (which sends me an e-mail if you complain about a thread in this forum).
If you think people are making an idiot out of themselves don't give them the time of day. Just smile to yourself and move on.
If you want to reply to a post and know that it's pissed you off, preview your reply and then think about what the response will be. If it's going to make things worse edit it or don't post it. Don't give people ammunition to attack you. If they do it for no reason we'll deal with them

Most reactions

Back