all kinds of Aalea flowers~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took all these flowers in my university's campus last year.
1205475.jpg
444.jpg
666.jpg
555.jpg
333.jpg
1.jpg
hua068.jpg
hongse.jpg
7.jpg
bucket.com/albums/y217/Jeanneliu/1205475.jpg[/IMG]

hmmmm, not sure why you would want to d/l others work when yours is of excellent quality!!!! very nice! :thumbup:

Jon,can u plz tell me what is "d/l" mean ????
these pictures are all the best of my work,most of my works are not as good as these ones . If u see my future work ,u may disappointed~~haha :)
I think the more learnning the others work, the better my own work~~

thanks again,jon!
Is 'd/l' mean "download"????? hehe~~~
well,sometimes just because I love some pictures,so I want to keep them into my personal photo gallery of my PC,also I need to review other people's good works and think about what is the best things that I can learn from them,those advantages may not find for the first time when i see them. you know,viewing pictures on my PC is more convinent than viewing them on the Internet,and also save money than print them out.

thanks ,Jon.
I will be very happy to hear your advices about my pictures,not only praises though it is also immportant to me~~~:):)

if you want honest critique, i would post in the critique section. you will get an occasional praising of your work but more importantly, people will feel more free to say what the "really" think; and afterall, thats what you're looking for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back