er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC if you wish :)
wood.jpg

edited from cc
wooda.jpg

Last edited:
I like photo, the horizon isnt level and the yellow look like someone pee'd on the picture i think it would have been nicer just black and white. but i do like the picture :D

I like photo, the horizon isnt level and the yellow look like someone pee'd on the picture i think it would have been nicer just black and white. but i do like the picture :D

+1

The horizon's even more because it's close to the edge of the picture. But yeah, without the yellow, it'd be really great!

I personally like the 2nd edit a lot more, but horizon is still a off
overall the picture is appealing to me good job !

really like the picture, but agree with everyone else about the horizon.

I do like the 1st picture a little better. Reminds me as if this is an old picture from the 60s that got lost and was damp on the side hence the yellow corners

More of the same.

I want to know, from those who like this photo, why? Describe what appeals to you.

The first one looks like it was peed on.
What feeling were you hoping this to invoke?
Have you straightened that horizon yet?
Basic editing stuff you miss every time. :er:

More of the same.

I want to know, from those who like this photo, why? Describe what appeals to you.

so....did you like it and yeah I am working on improving on that

More of the same.

I am not an artist have no clue about composition or subjects, my pictures are amateur at best, but I do like the photo. It doesn't move me nor have any deep meaning but its not something I see very often and that is more than likely why I like it. Its different.

i like the dark ominous feeling the picture has and how he blurred every thing but around the middle of the picture leading my concentration up toward the flag in the background which appears to be a US flag in a bright spot in a dark photo. I like the way the black and white make the textures in the gravel pop. Not sure about the pallet with the stuff on it but it does give a little more texture to the picture.

thoughts from bigger named people on this site?

really?

Your OP says "CC if you wish".

Try this next time: "No one under 500 posts can critique my awesome work... I am that damn good."

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back