Allow me to introduce myself...

Unreal Tuner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been lurking around these forums for awhile and have picked up some good tips. So I decided to join. Hope to get some good feedback from you guys as well as hopefully help others. Always had a interest in photography and now i'm starting to do something about it. I haven't loaded up any pics yet, but I will soon. Talk to you guys later and see you around!

same as me mate :)

been interested in photography for ages, and always wanted a good camera.

The pictures of Bee's really close up, or cars with motion blur at night... made me think "i want to be able to do that" :)

and now im trying.... same as you when ive mastered it ill post some pictures.

I did try the Bee thing today.... but the bloody thing was camera shy, and flew off before i got close enough hehehe
so i saw a Swan and got close to that.... close enough to get hissed at! i took my picture quickly and backed off before i got pecked :D

LOL! I was shooting a bunch of geese a couple of days ago and I got hissed at too! But after a few mins of shooting them, they actually wound up liking me and followed me around the entire pond! (sorry, just had to share that)

haha, glad to see i'm not the only one here. Red Devil, I can totally relate to wanting to be able to do that. Haven't been hissed at yet but i'm sure it will happen soon enough!

welcome to the forum all of you :)

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back