Almost 5,000 posts... but not quite. Bye!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm done with TPF. I just wanted to say goodbye. I'll miss many of you. I'll drop some of you a PM to let you know where I'm headed, though currently nowhere in particular.

I imagine many of you will be going "what the hell?" but for reasons of just not wanting to make this into a total circus, I won't be able to explain publicly.

Just know that TPF has deemed my general approach to things inappropriate, and I don't feel like accepting that assessment.

Thanks, all! I have learned an astronomical amount from this place! I have tried to give as much back as I can. I will always appreciate it. Good luck and keep shooting!

EDIT: BTW, pleeeeeeeeease don't turn this into a big circus. I don't want to make this a cry for attention. I seriously just want to say bye to everyone. Thanks!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What happened????

I am thinking about the same lately......

EDIT: BTW, pleeeeeeeeease don't turn this into a big circus. I don't want to make this a cry for attention. I seriously just want to say bye to everyone. Thanks!
Sorry dude....... a self-fulfilling prophecy.

....... and I was only joking in the other thread...... really.

One final note, your shadow may depict a small k in it's essence.

All the best.

'ang on....... you started this $hit at 4K too. Are we to r-e-a-l-l-y believe you this time? :D

Last edited:
If it makes you happy, good for you friend! It's just an online forum, I hope only a small part of your life. However, life is too important for things that make you feel negative, so I have to say it's good that you are following your own emotions and doing what's best for you.

Good riddance! Circus, I say! CIRCUS!

(Of course I'm joking. Got your PM, which was what brought me here. Let's see if I can find another place in the sun for you. I've been thinking – again – to leave this place myself, only I won't be leaving such a hole when I do bolt. And I won't start a tearful thread.)

Sniff...

I guess I'm not special, no PM for me. :grumpy:

I may as well just give up photography right now.

:lol:

Crap, now you're making me post again. :lol: Sorry, Federico. I copied/pasted the guts of the message with my contact info and was editing the top part. I guess I missed the part with the names. :lol: Crap. Very classy.

For the record, my not PMing anyone particular could be either A> I just haven't gotten to you yet, or B> I inadvertantly forgot you. I love ya' noize. I'll get to ya. :)

Good night everyone! (sorry for the second post, but I had to clear that up) :lol:

well this sucks... 1 of the few honest people, who doesnt butter up his comments, and gives it to you straight, leaving...

Chris.. you should have gone out at 4999...

Manly Man of Heim, go ahead.

You are not such hot sh*t as you think you are you pus*y. You Manly Pus*y I meant.

Go hibernate in your frozen north, who cares? We'll see you in the spring.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO R U OUT BECAUSE THAT STUPID THREAT?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back