An honest opinion needed

Guys can't thank you enough for the direct feedback. I am going to change the wording to a more formal approuch. See how that works.

Many thanks again for your honest opinions

Russ

As a former journalist, I agree with the wording - reading it in my mind produces hiccups and makes me think, "Wait, what?" in many places. I'd be more than happy to provide some rewrites if you're so inclined.

That staffie in the 4th pic looks scared as the dickens. Do you have another photo where the dog is more relaxed? Non-dog people won't recognize that the dog is very uncomfortable, but dog people will and may think that you don't know how to work with dogs or keep them happy in a studio environment.

It rather looks like all of the photos you provide in the reel on the home page are not shot . . . . mindfully. What I mean is that it looks like they were shot completely as-is - no extra care concerning composition, lighting, etc. At first glance, that would turn me off from choosing your service. And it's a disconnect from your studio photography service - why not use that same set-up to show off your canvas creations, at least some of them?

The color scheme is a bit kindergarten-y but it's not in the bottom bracket.

The Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn grouping appears twice on your home page. Get rid of the one of them.

I know selective color is popular with some folks, but it screams shoot n' burn. I'd drop it as others have advised.

I'd like to see more information about your packages. How many images? How long? And why are you giving away your copyright in the 2nd and 3rd?? Or is it another way of saying "print release"?

Your gallery page resembles the home page so much that at first glance you don't know what you're looking for, or at. Also, "If your going to do it, do it properly" should read, "If you're going to do it, do it properly." It's unfortunate that there's a spelling error in that particular sentence. :lol:

Anyways, that's my cursory look.

Most reactions

Back