An open Thank-you to MLeek

...Can I have like member of the minute or something?
Ooops... you didn't get the memo? Your 'Member of the minute was 3.41-3.42 am, Friday, October 5th. As member of the minute you were entitle to free reign of TPF, and a 25% discount on posting fees.

MLeek has also been responding to my many PMs lately about my first upcoming "pro" event that I'm anxious about. It seems I'm probably overanxious and she's been terrific at directing me to many sights that will be helpful with my event and in calming my nerves.

TPF Member of the Month. :thumbup:

TPF Member of the Month??? What did you have to do to get that? WTF! Can I have like member of the minute or something?
You can have all of my member of the month benefits BESIDES the bottle of Tequila. But I might share if you want to have a margarita party.

MLeek has also been responding to my many PMs lately about my first upcoming "pro" event that I'm anxious about. It seems I'm probably overanxious and she's been terrific at directing me to many sights that will be helpful with my event and in calming my nerves.

TPF Member of the Month. :thumbup:

TPF Member of the Month??? What did you have to do to get that? WTF! Can I have like member of the minute or something?
You can have all of my member of the month benefits BESIDES the bottle of Tequila. But I might share if you want to have a margarita party.

Deal!

...Can I have like member of the minute or something?
Ooops... you didn't get the memo? Your 'Member of the minute was 3.41-3.42 am, Friday, October 5th. As member of the minute you were entitle to free reign of TPF, and a 25% discount on posting fees.

You suck! Don't be jealous if you are not invited to the first annual TPF holiday party. Derrel is paying for everything, I just haven't told him yet.

Most reactions

Back