Angel and Metal

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These two are comlete opposites, thought you folks might wanna take a look at them.

ScrapMetalJumble.jpg

TriumphantAngel.jpg

mmmmm.....wonder which of these i really like?! The angel of course!....like the gothic style and the focal point...good shot :thumbup:

Nice tones in the metal shot too.

Heh, thought it kind of ironic when I noticed you posting :lol: Thanks for the comment!

i like the first one better, dont know why, just think its a cool shot

thanks everyone! The metal jumble is actually the end of a bench :lol:. I went close up for the abstract inspiration. In the background is a neat little cafe i go to sometimes and another one which im gonna check out cuz i think it has two stories which is amazing

I like them both very much. I like the DOF in the angel shot and the tones in the metal one. good job.:mrgreen:

I'm thoroughly impressed man, seeing these shots I'd never guess your age or that you've only been doing photography for barely half a year. The composition of both are spot on, the focus is good...I have no complaints. =)

thanks for the comments guys!

I wasn't really thinking about the abstracty-ness when i shot the first one, but I guess it is pretty abstract... Glad you liked it!

i like the 2nd one matty, nice DOF, i think you captured it just right :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back